Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ethernet controll circuit I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragab2010

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i made ENC28J60 Circuit by Proteus

wwww.png

1- is it true? what's the terminal I need it to connect it with PIC?
but I don't found RJ45 connector .I made it ....is the package terminal true?

wwe.png

2- what's the configuration network I need to connect with circuit??
please help me . :)
thanks

hi i made ENC28J60 Circuit by Proteus

1- is it true? what's the terminal I need it to connect it with PIC?
but I don't found RJ45 connector .I made it ....is the package terminal true?

2- what's the configuration network I need to connect with circuit??

To implement an Ethernet module requires much more than a simple RJ-45 Jack, signal transformers combined with an array of discrete compoments, capacitors and resistors are necessary to complete the design.

The follow is a detailed schematic of a typical implementation:

Many of the components enclosed in the red box, comprise what is commonly referred to as the magnetics.

There are RJ-45 jacks available which include the magnetics, like the MagJack which is available in numerous configurations, therefore care must be taken to select a model compatible for use with the ENC28J60.

The following is a schematic for the Ethernet PICtail Plus Daughter Board (AC164123) which uses a MagJack:

As far as implementing/simulating an ENC28J60 in Proteus, I'm not sure what RJ-45 Magnetic Jacks are available, if use of discrete components are necessary or Proteus simply doesn't care.

Another possible example of how simulations differ from physical hardware.

Therefore, you should be aware if you intend on implementing a viable ENC28J60 design in hardware additional steps are required.

BigDog

thanks for this information
but I don't intend RJ-45 connector .. I intend J0026D21E (module) I get it from old network card.
the problem on Proteus the terminal of package.. name of terminal
RS200.png

I not sure as to what you are inquiring?

Do you need the pinout of the J0026D21E?

The following is the datasheet for the J0026D21E and other RJ-45 magnetic jacks of the same family:

**broken link removed**

If you are inquiring as to a compatible replacement in Proteus, unfortunately I have yet to install Proteus on my new PC system, so I cannot offer any advice.

BigDog

OH sorry
I deviled that the RJ45 jack was rj45 with internal signal transformers... sorry bigdogguru ..
now in the network card I found H1012 Ic signal transformer how connect IC H1012 with rj45 jack with ENC28J60?
eth-schematic-b.png
what's your opinion in this circuit bigdogguru ?
thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.