Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle: split pcb to modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

krotus

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, is possible to logically split pcb into separately routed modules, or to let display rats nest lines only between selected parts? I am trying to connect two parts, but rats nest lines for other parts are annoyingly criss-crossing area. Thanks.

Not that I am aware of.

It sounds like you haven't placed the components if you have a lot of crossing rats nest lines. One way would be to move the parts you don't want to currently route well out of the way of the part you are routing.

Keith.

I did. I am using aprox. 10 octal latches to mux/demux bus. Buses ties them all together and generates lot of connections. I know so, when I put two parts close together and click rats nest icon, eagle reoptimizes rats nest lines but it doesn't help much here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back