Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dolph-Chebyshev (D-C) distribution for array antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

shameemkabir

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to implement D-C amplitude distribution for array antenna for at least -20 dB sidelobe level. I have the equations from where I can calculate the co-efficients. However, it would be nice to have a table/chart where these are already calculated (I'm too lazy to calculate the coefficients :D). Does anyone of you have any idea about such a table/book? Thanks.

Shameem

better u do one program of the design; based on the equation u already have. then u can vary ur sidelobe level or number of element also.because afterwards u may change ur design also. ususlly in books they will not give table for large array.

Thanks. Ya, I did write a program in matlab to get the amplitude distribution for Taylor series (I'm not using D-C at this moment).

Thanks. Ya, I did write a program in matlab to get the amplitude distribution for Taylor series (I'm not using D-C at this moment).

Do you have documentation on how you created that Taylor algorithm? I've been looking for a long time to get a solid reference on how to compute those coefficiants in Matlab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back