Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST MWS re-simulation with higher accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunamaya8

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I simulated a structure with CST MWS with an accuracy of -60 dB using the transient solver. I want to re-simulate the same structure with an accuracy of -80 dB still using the transient solver. Is there a way of preventing CST from starting from scratch and instead start from where it left off (i.e. the -60 dB results) so that total simulation time is much less?

Hi,
It depends of your structure, is it resonant, is it an antenna... generaly, if you decrease the accuracy value, you must be carefull of your frequency range :
you will have to decrease it.

About the simulation time (in help CST MWS) :

BR

hi all,
When sim antenna,which type simulation solver is better or reliability between Transient solver and Frequency Domain Slover?

thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

hi all,
When sim antenna,which type simulation solver is better or reliability between Transient solver and Frequency Domain Slover?

thanks.

hi all,

thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

hi all,

thanks.

For antenna, generally, the best is the Transient Solver. If your antenna structure, has a very hight resonance and has to little number of meshcells,
you could use to F-solver.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back