Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can somebody help for this schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

analyndalin

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the value of the 2 diode in this schematic of 500w 12 to 220 volts inverter?

analyndalin said:
what is the value of the 2 diode in this schematic of 500w 12 to 220 volts inverter?

2 diode are 1N5407. i tried and work well

To prevent excessive reverse voltage on the base-emitter of the transistors maybe?

Keith.

thank you very much...
do you think this diagram is working properly?

analyndalin.

C1 will never see more than 12V. As it is only 100nF it doesn't need to be polarised.

Keith.

thank you very much keith...
can i ask another question?
I would like to attach this lead acid battery charger to an inverter ive shown before to ensure that anytime there is a drop in the battery voltage, it will automatically recharged. Do think it is possible?

Lead acid circuit diagram

i build this inverter i used 10A step up transformer but the output is only mV i also checked my connection. can somebody help me to trouble shoot this circuit? these is very important for me to finish this project...

inverter circuit diagram

thank very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back