Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] BCF and BSF command seems to not work on PIC10F202

Status
Not open for further replies.

NallS

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Simple bit of code to change the state of the GPIO pin 1 dependant on what GPIO pin 0's state is. However, using the BSF and BCF instructions don't seem to set GPIO 0's state when stepping through the debugger? I'm confused as to what the issue is here? Any help as I'm really new to PIC assembly language.

1615410273899.png

Did you notice that GPIO bit 0 is tristated in 18 and 19? Thus it doesn't react on output write commands.

Did you notice that GPIO bit 0 is tristated in 18 and 19? Thus it doesn't react on output write commands.
Okay I see, I could only change the state of GP0 using the stimulus tool in MPLABX when debugging. I also have another question but I think I'll close this thread and open a new one with a better explanation of my issue- thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back