Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any books on sigma-delta d/a converters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wateror

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want some materials about it. I am a new in this field. Is there any good materials?

These previous discussions may help you. You can search EDAboard for more:

KEN mARTIN is the best book for a/d conversion fundamentals.

Hi,

Kindly see the following detail,

A Novel Genetic Algorithm with Applications to the Design of Higher-Order Sigma-Delta D/A Converters . . . . . . . . I-349
Ali Alavi, *Behrouz Nowrouzian(Univ. of Alberta)

[Abstract]
The main fundamental problem with the existing genetic-algorithm-based techniques for the optimization of
IIR digital filters stems from the fact that after the application of the constituent operations of crossover and mutation to the parent IIR digital filters, the resulting o spring IIR digital lters may cease to be BIBO stable. This paper presents a
novel technique for the genetic optimization of IIR digital filters where the o spring IIR digital lters are guaranteed to be
(inherently) BIBO stable. The resulting technique is particularly suitable for the optimization of the noise transfer function
for sigma-delta D/A converters. This is due to the fact that the classical IIR digital lter transfer function approximation
techniques lead to the formation of delay-free loops in the D/A converter conguration proper.

I got this information from the net. You can search in the net for more details.

Regards,

N.Muralidhara
CRL-BEL

PLZ FIND ATTACHMENT FOR BOOK ON SIGMA DELTA.

gevy said:
suru said:
download the following attachments.here is the complete book divided in 9 parts. unrar and enjoy.all the best.

What is title of this book ?
Who is author of this book ?

Hi

Title: "CONTINUOUS-TIME SIGMA-DELTA MODULATION FOR A/D CONVERSION IN RADIO RECEIVERS"

Authors: Lucien Breems and Johan H. Huijsing

I found low voltage and low power design by willy sansen is very good...because i am toward a low power design.

Good book for sigma delta modulator operation:
CMOS Mixed signal IC design -Jake baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back