Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antenna Array in Advanced Design Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

butlermatrix

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Is is possible to make a phased array system in ADS(i.e. I can phase it to get beam steering)?
If so how can I control the amplitude and phase of the current I am supplying in the feed lines?

Thanks

For simple cases, you can just define the different port amplitude & phase values in the 3D pattern display.

If you need more than this, have a look at the ADS add-on "circuit excitation". This allows you to drive the different ports with amplitude & phase controlled by the schematic simulation.
**broken link removed**

For simple cases, you can just define the different port amplitude & phase values in the 3D pattern display.

Could you please tell me where I need to change the port amplitude and phase?

I have tried a lot but didnot come across anything as such. I am attaching a few screenshots.

image (1).png

image.png

image.png

Hello,

Thanks for the help. I had a query. How do I get to know about the type of polarization from these plots? I am attaching the screenshots.

image.png

image (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back