Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advantages of using singled ended converter in OpAmp design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziqbal

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Singled ended converter

Have a question here ... I'm designing opam but i am not quite sure the advantage of using singled ended converter. Since the example in Ken Martin book doesn't have singled ended converter. Can anybody shed me some light over this matter.

Re: Singled ended converter

In case of high noise rejection circuit, if it is common to both outpus and inputs, in that case we use differentila architecture. That means if you have high accuracy requirements, you should use differential architecture. That would come with extra circuit, which inturn increase your circuit complexity and extra cost(interms power and area). according to this You can chose between single ended or differential architecture. Another advantage for differetial architecture is, its input and ouput swing is double as commpared to its single ended counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.