Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 Interrupt problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use any RS232 terminal software to control AES51 commands. Anyway here your TE.EXE with document

Attachments

• TEX.DOC
    6.6 KB · Views: 67
  • TE.EXE
    20.4 KB · Views: 139

Yes, I still have this running program. I can upload over here for you. "bassa" has also provided the software, hope it work for you. If it doesn't, I would go and unpack old software bundle for you. I remember it came in 3.5' floppy disc. The software is somewhere in the oldies section. I have to search for it first.
I remember I even have the hard copy of the manual and the technical support telephone number was also provided, along with the schematic. I even called in 2007 on the number provided. Yes, you are correct this company doesn't exist anymore. There is now a LAUNDARY SERVICE on the telephone number provided in the AES51 manual.

This is a very good 8051 development board but unfortunately company does not exist now in order to get customer support services.

As "umery2k75" said, interesting to hear that “There is now a LAUNDARY SERVICE on the telephone number provided in the AES51 manual”

Still we are using this development board in our University microprocessor laboratory

You guys are great! I have been using Hyperterminal then TeraTerm to communicate to the system but since for some reason I had everything except the TE.EXE file I hoped in the interest of completeness to to find this file. The one (bassa) you sent works. I really have enjoyed this board (which I paid $189 for in 1998). It's great to find other users of this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.