Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3.5 mm jack footprint for pcb layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miib

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
0402 footprint

Hi guys... anyone have all the standard SMD footprints dimension (such as 0201,0402, SOT... in pdf format? Appreciate if sharing...

smd footprints

can't install...

Reactions: pbmass

pbmass

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
surface mount footprints

If you look at www.pcblibraries.com (see "wizards")you will see that the system requirements also requires you to download Microsoft .NET framework version 1.1 redistributable package. (This is a free download that can be found on MS homepage download section)

smt footprint dimensions

you need ipc-2222 standart which is include smd and thr footprint size
if you are look at tis forum you find it

and
look at the following adress

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

footprint 0402

eloeng said:
you need ipc-2222 standart which is include smd and thr footprint size/

What section of IPC-2222 has the sizes for SMD and TH Footprints? IPC-2222 is called, "Sectional Design Standard for Rigid Organic Printed Boards"

Are you sure you are not thinking of IPC-SM-782, which was replaced by IPC-7351?

smd footprint dimensions

you are right it my mistake
i am sorry

0402 footprint dimensions

ROFLMAO, yep 782 is the older std that is replaced by the 7351.

What PCB package are you using, perhaps someone has the footprints already made in a library for it available.

smd 0402 footprint

can somebody tell me what is advances made in IPC-7351

surface mount footprint

IPC-7351 (Generic Requirements for Surface Mount Design and Land Pattern Standard) is the document to look for.

It also covers land pattern naming conventions.

smd footprint design

cyberrat said:
IS that IPC-7351 OR IPC-7351A ?

He's posted the old outdated IPC-7351, not the newer IPC-7351A.

0402 smd footprint

I have one very easy table that I use for many years. I made it long time ago and not quite sure how accurate it is today. But you can use it and get good results with your design unless you need extra high accuracy.

Best regards,
RF-OM

[/img]

0201 footprint dimensions

hi
it's easier that U install a version of protell PCB sotware & check his library :D

Re: SMD footprints

thank you very much guys......:) for adding ipc-7351 as well as smt component jpg

Added after 7 minutes:

I have one doubt.....
capacitor,resistor,inductor all have 0201,0402,0603,1210.....
if we take 0603 for resistor,capacitor,inductor...do they same at dimensions..????

SMD footprints

Yes_basically,
but i.e. inductors, espeically from japan vendors are often designed with slight other contact widths on the ends(caps)...
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back