Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0.18 um CMOS Design library

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.farouk1988

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,

i hope that this communication finds you well.

i am a professor and i need 0.18 um CMOS library from any available vendor, e.g, UMC, TSMC, etc. for ADS 2016 software. i need how to proceed with the procedures to get this library?

i am looking forward to hearing from you.

yours sincerely,
farooq a. khaleel

Dear Sir,

i hope that this communication finds you well.

i am a professor and i need 0.18 um CMOS library from any available vendor, e.g, UMC, TSMC, etc. for ADS 2016 software. i need how to proceed with the procedures to get this library?

i am looking forward to hearing from you.

yours sincerely,
farooq a. khaleel

you need to build a relationship with the foundry/provider through which you can get access to their libraries. most institutions already have a system in place. talk to your colleagues.

Thank you all very much for your help, actually i am an m.sc. student and need it urgently, i hope someone have downloaded it before can post it here to help me and other students they might need it, with many thanks..

Thank you all very much for your help, actually i am an m.sc. student and need it urgently, i hope someone have downloaded it before can post it here to help me and other students they might need it, with many thanks..

no one will ever post a standard cell library here. these are proprietary. like I said, most institutions already have a system in place. talk to your colleagues.

if your university has no access to a library, you can try some of the free ones available. these are good enough for most analyses, but are not for actually building chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back