Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zigbee atcommand help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryvdk

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone tellme how to send data through zigbee. What is the at comand for that?
i.e. AT__ "Hello"
Any format like that is there?

Actually i want to interface digi's Xbee module with pic 16f877 microcontroller.I know that i can communicate with uc with the help of at commands.

My doubt is that how to recognise data's when xbee receives data and send to microcontroller.I came to know that it will be a packet consist of destination addr and node identifier. How we can extract the right information from that packet.

if you download the XBee documentation for the device you are using, e.g.
XBee® DigiMesh 2.4 RF Modules - Digi International

it describes entering AT mode using "+++" and leaving it to return to transparent mode etc.
In practice I used API mode as that gives one full control of the device allowing setting addresses, cluster ID, etc. but is much more complex requiring one to create frames containing the required information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back