Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx Lab Embedded Development Kit Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitko

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Xilinx Lab Presentation

Hi folks,
I think that this Xilinx slides will be interest for you.There you can find and presentation about Xilinx Embedded Development Kit. :D

**broken link removed**

Xilinx Lab Presentation

But i can not find any EDK presentation on the link.

Re: Xilinx Lab Presentation

If you go to the Syllabus for the class this pertains to you will see that they are just using ISE WebPack edition software. I do not think they are using Virtex 2 Pro but maybe Virtex 2 because WebPack does NOT support the V2Pro. The prof may not have presented anything on the EDK since they wouldn't be using it in the class most likely.

Funny though I went to this school and took this exact same class about 4-5 years ago and we learned on XC4000 FPGA.

--engrpausa

Re: Xilinx Lab Presentation

I attended the EDK lab seminar, it is good. it is very good for beginner of the V2pro PowerPC405 core application. only several hours for you to understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back