Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Writing 1 big line characters in 2 lines HD44780 based lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

seyyah

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
big font size 2 line lcd display

I have a 2x16 caharacter based lcd. There is a font selection of 5x10 but it does show the characters big. What i want to do is when i want, the characters on the screen should be big and there should be only one line. I onyl want to show the numbers big. But i use both the 1 line and 2 lines modes. How can we do this. Should we use cgram for this? I think so but what should be the strategy, i mean i both use small size numbers and big ones. Thanks.

lcd big charecters

hi

you have to make table set see paralex we page there is a application note, also check out scot adward lcd page if you could not find let me know and i will upload
here

regards
Fragrance

lcd big chars

Fragrance said:
hi

you have to make table set see paralex we page there is a application note, also check out scot adward lcd page if you could not find let me know and i will upload
here

regards
Fragrance

Upload, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back