Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WORKING WITH SURFACE MOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ALL

Nice artical on reworking with surface mount component desoldring resoldring tech read the artical

@vrfreaks site have this article(is better than above pdf) on soldering and desoldering smd parts(soic,tqfp) :"Low Cost SMD Soldering Guide"

The link is:
**broken link removed**

You should register yourself on this site(that is free) and then you can access to articles on it.

Are there some documents about SMD BGA chips? THX

wdavid said:
Are there some documents about SMD BGA chips? THX

ok i have bought a BGA rework kit from local reseller for Flextac they have some info on there web page how to remake ball on bga ic's (as i started my GSM Mobile repairing lab that's why i bought this kit) hope this info guide you some basic of BGA rework

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Fragrance said:
ok i have bought a BGA rework kit from local reseller for Flextac ...
How much did you pay for the BGA rework kit? Thanks.

nicleo said:
Fragrance said:

sorry for delayed answer as it was gifted by a pal of mine, so i mail him and asked for price so it is $15 for hole kit there are two types of kits one i have bought one was gifted by a pal $30 for which i bought

Fragrance said:
nicleo said:
Fragrance said:

sorry for delayed answer as it was gifted by a pal of mine, so i mail him and asked for price so it is $15 for hole kit there are two types of kits one i have bought one was gifted by a pal $30 for which i bought
Not expensive. Do you have photo of the kit or internet link to the kit? Thanks. :)

nicleo said:
Fragrance said:
nicleo said:
Fragrance said:

Not expensive. Do you have photo of the kit or internet link to the kit? Thanks. :)

few post above i have give the link to flextac which i have both kit belong to flextac

anybody knows when doing SMD soldering, what is the usual temperate applied at the solder's tip?

SMD soldering techniques

MODERATOR ACTION: Topic merged as some user asking for tools suppliers for smd soldring

very good video about SMD soldering techniques:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Re: SMD soldering techniques

can someone share their list of useful tools for SMD soldering

SMD soldering techniques

Thanks ,, do u have the second cd?

and ,, btw how to open the dat file?

Re: SMD soldering techniques

Hello, Terminator Electricity

Change the dat extension to avi. This file is a Pace video explaining how to use a TT-65 Thermo Tweez.

Good luck

777*

SMD soldering techniques

If I remembered right, the dat file is some kind of VCD format which was popular in East Asia when we was still using the VCR casset player back to the 90s.

Hi all friends

as this old post is also good for smd soldring so i merged the topic

regards
Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back