Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wirless control system graduation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmanasra

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have now a graduation project in the university
the idea is to control with the mobile phone connected with microcontroller to the destination side that is a machine.
by sending a SMS from the mobile to another mobile connected with the machine and give the machine the proper operation.
thnks for helping

You can started to learn about ATCommand first. There's a lot of them in this site. Just search the forum ok :)
If you are using Sony Ericsson you can go to developer.sonyericsson.com , they provide the ATCommand for their products.

Best Regards

thank you
I know that i should start with AT command in this project ,but i need first step learning in AT command ,and how we can program the mobile phone , and how we can enter the code in the mobiles, spicialy in nokia devices
please support me with the required data i need
thank you for helping

Ya zalameh jarreb tesht'3el la7alak bala ma tdawer 3ala mashroo3 jahez.... Salam

jmanasra said:
thank you
I know that i should start with AT command in this project ,but i need first step learning in AT command ,and how we can program the mobile phone , and how we can enter the code in the mobiles, spicialy in nokia devices
please support me with the required data i need
thank you for helping

you can not program the mobile phone, what you should do is learn the AT command
there is a user mode or text mode and program the MCU

you can not program the mobile phone, what you should do is learn the AT command
there is a user mode or text mode and program the MCU

plz if you can give me how I learn the AT command ?
and i don't understand what is a user mode or text mode and program the MCU???

plz help me ,i need to help
if any one khnow about AT command

plz if you can give me how I learn the AT command ?
and i don't understand what is a user mode or text mode and program the MCU???

Status
Not open for further replies.