Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless test fixture jig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biff44

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any good ideas how I can inject 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz wireless test signals, one at a time, into two different mimo whip antennas? I am thinking of some sort of emi shield box with two compartments and lots of RF absorber foam in each compartment, that the two individual antennas fit into. Unfortunately, the two antennas have to stay attached to the main box.

I was also thinking about some sort of capacitive sleaves I can slide over the two antennas. The outside of the sleaves can be a metal shield protruding from a common metal plate for good isolation?

Any idea how much antenna to antenna isolation I can get? Maybe 20 dB? I need enoough RF isolation to form good virtual dispersive nulls. Thanks
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back