Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless sensor network simulator(help me please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amene

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i want to simulate wireless sensor network,i uesed opnet modeler 14 but it didn't supprot it.please help me to select good simulator?
i wanna use sensor and sink node and use wi-fi and bluetooth for this topology and mesure QOS

THANK FOR YOUR REPLAY

amene said:
can i simulate it in opnet?

According to the following link, yes you can.

open-ZB.net - IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee OPNET Simulation Model

Unfortunately I have not used opnet to tell you how, but the above link provides installations instructions, related references, technical support and open forum, so I think you have everything you need to start!

Reactions: amene

amene

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thank you for your answer,but it's big problem ,opnet just support zigbee but i should simulate bluetooth and wi-fi in wsn,
do yo knowe about OMNET++ or matlab which one can do my simulastion?
thanks for your replay in advance

hello amene,

did you succeed to configure a wireless sensor network simulator? I have the same problem and I don't know how to start.

thank you

Hello,

Opnet 14.5 is outdated and the latest versions are priced. I would recommend you check out NetSim (**broken link removed**) or NS - 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.