Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless router Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali_01

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey folks ! I have a 189 Amp Battery connected with my UPS .... I want to Construct a power adapter working on 12Vdc and 500mA drawing power directly from my batter .... Like you can say i want to isolate it from that conventional 50Hz Adapter ....
Now problem stands
what should i be using ...Current Limiting Diodes ? wont be so heating and stuff as its a large battery
I studied much about Mosfet Data but am unable to configure how to use it as dc current limiting source ... Need some guidance please ... just give some hints and i will search the rest for sure i wont be eating you brain with spec and price questions
Thank You in Advance:p

would any m.o.t.h.e.r fukcer give me some sugesstion and close that inverter hell out here bast ards

would any m.o.t.h.e.r fukcer give me some sugesstion and close that inverter hell out here bast ards

Since you have used an unsual words I don't think anybody will help you even if you they know. Nobody want to be your .................. fucker becuase your dad has already done it.

Thank you

everyone dad is a fucker ? did your mom pasted somones sperms on her dildo your broken condom resulted in you ... asshole i dont care now someone replies or not

everyone dad is a fucker ? did your mom pasted somones sperms on her dildo your broken condom resulted in you ... asshole i dont care now someone replies or not

We don't want to be double or tripple fucker like your DAD.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back