Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

Wireless Data Transmission using RFM70

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerer73

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
looks interesting, but you need to use your regular pics and not the thumbs. (for example, "http://i55.tinypic.com/9bcfnb_th.jpg" would be "http://i55.tinypic.com/9bcfnb.jpg")

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Fantastic, I would like to see the schematics and code, if would be willing to share it.

I would also like to invite both Ediamondsrt and Tinkerer73 as well as any other person interested in SubGHz/RF to check out the new group:

Embedded Wireless Networks

If fact Ediamondsrt, it would great if you would post your project as a new thread in our group, including the pictures, video and anything else you would like to share.

I've attempted to make this group a resource point with many links to appnotes, tutorial, tips and example projects.

You're more than welcome to post your own links to relevant items you come across.

ediamondsrt

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Actually I dont have schematic i have used the reference circuit given in RFM70 Datasheet.

hamptonbay

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Nice photographs.

Nice display of technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Part and Inventory Search