Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Audio/Video Transmitter with I2C Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizanbrohi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless i2c

Hello Everyone . Well After Building a Audio Transmitter Now i want to transmit Video Signals as well I have found This great IC . it is a VHF Audio/Video Modulator with RF Output level of 82dbuV . and i think if i connect a input of a camera and then connect an antenna at this IC's RF Out Pin and Tune into my TV i would have a Video Transmitter. The IC is from freescale semiconductor( previously Motorola semiconductor).Obviously it will Require RF Amplifier to drive the antenna .
The IC is MC44BS373CA . here is the link https://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MC44BS373CA#orderables
The problem is that it uses I2C Interface and i am new to it . i have the CCS Compiler , i have the software I2C Code but it won't compile. Does anyone have a software I2C Code which is compatible with CCS Compiler. I have decided to use PIC16F84A for my I2C Master because it is small and readily available . however i am making a demo board using PIC16F877A . it has Hardware I2C , but it is bulky and the reason i am not using PIC16F88 is because it is not readily available. So please if anyone has a software I2C Code that is compatible with CCS Compiler , please let me know. the code i found is located herehttps://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/htm/using_the_i2c_bus.htm . but how to compile it in CCS Compiler. it gives a bunch of errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.