Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wire transmissiion in Feko

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_cet

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,

I would like to make a simulation of traweling wave line (see figure-1)... the wire is excited using horn antennas...

I would like to excite and terminate a wire in Feko thru the freq range of 900MHz - 2GHz... I can excite the wire but I cannot terminate wire properly... So my S11 parameters thru the freq range are almost 1.12 dB... It means that I cannot terminate the wire properly.... How can I do it? if you could help me I will be really glad...

trawelling wave line.PNG
figure-1 traveling wave line

wire excitation.PNG
figure-2 wire excitation

s11 values.PNG
figure-3 s11

with my best regards...

Harun

in this question, I would like to ask that how i can terminate a wire to avoid high reflection form the end of wire...

You could try adding a wire port and add a load to this port. You can also add a Spice circuit, which could be a matching network to the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back