Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wine cooler converted to Incubator for chicken eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acyoo29

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
First off let me say I'm totally green when it comes to electronics.I do understand what resistors,relays,capacitors,and transistors do but, I don't know what and where. I am converting a small wine cooler into a incubator and I would like to use the LCD display that controls the temp.The problem is that the range is 47F to 64F. It registers up to 99F but I need it to kick off and I can't set it. Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance:
Aaron

Thank you for the reply but,what I'm looking for is a way to use the controls that are already on the cooler, I already have a heat source.(I just reversed the polarity on the unit itself).The LCD (thermostat) control has a high limit of only 56°F and I want to change that to 125°F or so is this possible? There is a board on the back that controls the thermostat,both fans,the LCD display,and the interior light. As of right now the unit doesn't cycle on/off since there is no way for me to set the temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back