Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

windriver problem -error : failed to open because of license

Status
Not open for further replies.

maha384

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
windriver problem

i use jungo windriver to make usb driver and it works.
but i have that problem the application i bulit using windrver work only if the windriver program is setup.
i need to know how could i use the application file in case the windriver is not setuped what files i need to take from it and where to put them.

windriver problem

What do mean when u say only if the windriver program is setup??
Can you explain it a little...

windriver problem

excuse me if i couldn't explain it as i have no background in makeing device drivers.

i use the windriver to build the driver for usb18f4550 and the application in c++ and it works. but when i uninstall the windriver program i try to open the application it doesn't open and when i try to open it from command line window there is an error said it failed to open because of the license.

i don't know when you build a driver what the files you need to have and then you will be capable to install your driver on any pc not only the driver also to run the application file.

also is that problem happened to me because of the license as it's a trial version or i should setup the windriver each time i install the driver on a target pc as this sounds not logical.

thanks for reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back