Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WINDOWS CE5.0 based project help very urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

i am currently working on WINCE5.0.i have planned to do some projects on WINCE for my final year MS.i am more of interested in applications based project,need to create some application project for platform builder.Can anyone suggest me some ideas?if you know some links,do share with me.

hoping to hear from you soon.

thanks&regards
john

There is a lot of media by MIKE HALL in Microsoft sites that show this by practical

Dear netsearcher

Thanks for your prompt reply.Can you suggest me some ideas for my WINCE project?Where can i find MIKE HALL media?can you send me the link?i would appreciate if you could help me in this matter.I have WINCE 5.0 and Intel Strong ARM SA 1110/1100 board.What sort of application could i develop for Platform Builder 5.0?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks&Regards
John

you can download movies in MIKE HALL site:

blogs.msdn.com/mikehall

there are a lot of point in the movies that make you an expert.
if you have any more question, you can ask me

Added after 19 minutes:

It is not possible to upload these movies, they are high volume ( each is more than 80 Megabyte).
you can download from the mentioned site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back