Wimax over OPNET example

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
I m a newbie in telecom sector.I am too interested in wimax on opnet.Plz send me details to anshulbansal22(at)gmail.com
I will be highly grateful to u.

Hi, Iam doing my dissertation in Wimax Security. Could u pls guide me in simulating Wimax Network in Opnet. I really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Thanks
MKKAZI

Hi , I am doing my project on network security for last mile wireless access. I am trying to simulate a model network of wimax on opnet. I am new to it , hence i am finding it difficult. Could you please help me in simulating wimax in opnet.

Thanks
Pavan

Added after 3 minutes:

Hi, I would like to have some very simple or basic scenarios for wimax.. could anyone pls share the scenarios with me..my email id is pavank.28(at)gmail.com

Thanks
pavan

hi, i am a newbie in opnet and use it to simulate mobile wimax
i have a problem in the results of simulation
somebody help me please. . .

thanks advance

best regards

I am simulating QoS in WiMAX. I am a newbie in OPNET,too. Could anyone please share the simulations and the manuals with me? Thanks for your help!
My email: trungkien.dtvt@gmail.com

Hello All,
I'm a Software Engineer , But I have a project that deal with Wimax Network , I want your help to told me how can I build a simple wimax network in OPNET , I will be appreciated if any one can help me

Thanks in Advance

Hi
This is Rupesh doing project on wimax and using opnet as a network simulator .I m lacking of theory related to it.
Plz If u have any link or document plz mail me.

Thanks
My e- id is rupesh.jk@gmail.com

I am doing research on WiMax QOS . I want to use OPNET. Can anybody send me configuration of wimax using opnet example and/or materials related to Wimax simulation using Opnet. MY email is zad10@hotmail.com...thanks

Please send me the opnet wimax model if available

and possibly an opnet LTE model as well. Thank you

mocobo2(at)yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Hi

I am trying to simulate Wimax and LTE in opnet and provide a comparison.

I am new to opnet and would appreciate if I can get an opnet wimax model and possibly an lte model to use as reference.

Thank you

mocobo2(at)yahoo.com

Re: opnet wimax

hi
if u have lab example on wimax module in opnet .plz mail me.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

hi
I am doing project on wimax in opnet .if u have any example on wimax in opnet plz mail me at rupesh.jk@gmail.com. I will highly appreciate for this.

Thanks

Hi, i am doing my final year project on wimax using opnet and i need help, i will be really greatful to you if you do so . Thanks

Hi

Guys seriously I'm need these files as soon as possible. I’m doing my final year project on QoS in WiMAX. I’ve no idea about OPNET and I have to get familiar with it as soon as I can. So, please if anyone can send them to me, I would really appreciate it.
MY EMILE ee787ee@gmail.com

Hi. i am doing the same project i.e simulatuion of QoS in WiMax using OPNET. I will be really thankful to you if you will share any data or wimax model on OPNET with me . Thanks. my email , aseedi@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

hello. if you got opnet wimax model then kindly share with me. I will be greatful to you. Thanks. my email is aseedi@gmail.com

i need this file .my email mohsaid11@yahoo.com
thanks

hi,, i'm doing same project too about qos in wimax using opnet,, could u share me too??

Hi

is there anyone working with Wimax over OPNET

i can contribute

hello ,i am working with Wimax over OPNET

can you send me any files about the mac processer simulation of wimax with opnet?thank very much!!

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Hi

is there anyone working with Wimax over OPNET

i can contribute

hello ,i am working with Wimax over OPNET

can you send me any files about the mac processer simulation of wimax with opnet?thank very much!!
my email:yanyan_2000@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…