Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wimax over OPNET example

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
I m a newbie in telecom sector.I am too interested in wimax on opnet.Plz send me details to anshulbansal22(at)gmail.com
I will be highly grateful to u.

Hi, Iam doing my dissertation in Wimax Security. Could u pls guide me in simulating Wimax Network in Opnet:cry:. I really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Thanks
MKKAZI

Hi , I am doing my project on network security for last mile wireless access. I am trying to simulate a model network of wimax on opnet. I am new to it , hence i am finding it difficult. Could you please help me in simulating wimax in opnet.

Thanks
Pavan

Added after 3 minutes:

Hi, I would like to have some very simple or basic scenarios for wimax.. could anyone pls share the scenarios with me..my email id is pavank.28(at)gmail.com

Thanks
pavan

hi, i am a newbie in opnet and use it to simulate mobile wimax
i have a problem in the results of simulation
somebody help me please. . .

thanks advance

best regards

I am simulating QoS in WiMAX. I am a newbie in OPNET,too. Could anyone please share the simulations and the manuals with me? Thanks for your help!
My email: trungkien.dtvt@gmail.com

Hello All,
I'm a Software Engineer , But I have a project that deal with Wimax Network , I want your help to told me how can I build a simple wimax network in OPNET , I will be appreciated if any one can help me

Thanks in Advance

Hi
This is Rupesh doing project on wimax and using opnet as a network simulator .I m lacking of theory related to it.
Plz If u have any link or document plz mail me.

Thanks
My e- id is rupesh.jk@gmail.com

I am doing research on WiMax QOS . I want to use OPNET. Can anybody send me configuration of wimax using opnet example and/or materials related to Wimax simulation using Opnet. MY email is zad10@hotmail.com...thanks

Please send me the opnet wimax model if available

and possibly an opnet LTE model as well. Thank you

mocobo2(at)yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Hi

I am trying to simulate Wimax and LTE in opnet and provide a comparison.

I am new to opnet and would appreciate if I can get an opnet wimax model and possibly an lte model to use as reference.

Thank you

mocobo2(at)yahoo.com

Re: opnet wimax

hi
if u have lab example on wimax module in opnet .plz mail me.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

hi
I am doing project on wimax in opnet .if u have any example on wimax in opnet plz mail me at rupesh.jk@gmail.com. I will highly appreciate for this.

Thanks

Hi, i am doing my final year project on wimax using opnet and i need help, i will be really greatful to you if you do so . Thanks

Hi

Guys seriously I'm need these files as soon as possible. I’m doing my final year project on QoS in WiMAX. I’ve no idea about OPNET and I have to get familiar with it as soon as I can. So, please if anyone can send them to me, I would really appreciate it.
MY EMILE ee787ee@gmail.com

Hi. i am doing the same project i.e simulatuion of QoS in WiMax using OPNET. I will be really thankful to you if you will share any data or wimax model on OPNET with me . Thanks. my email , aseedi@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

hello. if you got opnet wimax model then kindly share with me. I will be greatful to you. Thanks. my email is aseedi@gmail.com

hi,, i'm doing same project too about qos in wimax using opnet,, could u share me too??

Hi

is there anyone working with Wimax over OPNET

i can contribute

hello ,i am working with Wimax over OPNET

can you send me any files about the mac processer simulation of wimax with opnet?thank very much!!

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Hi

is there anyone working with Wimax over OPNET

i can contribute

hello ,i am working with Wimax over OPNET

can you send me any files about the mac processer simulation of wimax with opnet?thank very much!!
my email:yanyan_2000@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back