Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wimax antenna 2 l slot by hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

cehan

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one...
i am new user of hfss ....i am working on hfss 15 ...i am working on my thesis to design wimax microstrip antenna but i couldn't get any good result ...s11 is 0 - 2 db and return loss 75 db it is so bad and nothing... is this caused by waveport dimensions or another issue like matching..here there is the antenna design in both hfss and on pdf file.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Hi!
According to the guide, for an ungrounded coplanar wave guide you should follow this indications:
CPW.png
The waveguide port is well-designed if the fields is symmetric to either side of the center trace, with E fields extending from each side ground to
the trace (or vice versa) in phase.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: cehan

cehan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ok it gives some changes. but there are a problems in s11 vswr and radiation...this is my design in hfss 15

Attachments

• microstrip wimax.rar
    20.6 KB · Views: 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back