Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

willman microcontroller programer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
components of gtp usb programmer

Hi friend,
can somebody share with forum shematic or link from where to DL latest version of Melabs programmer ( supports usb and rs232 interfaces). I have old version (only RS232 interface).
Thanks in advane

Best regards

PICUser

gtp-usb

can anyone specify the connection pin from VPP, Vss, Data, Clock to PIC??

and for Vpp, Vpp2,Vss,Data Clock.
wats the difference between these 2 groups?

how to connect from GTP USB to PIC, need to include any passive components?

both can be used?? Y the upper part need an extra Vpp2??
tankx

gtp schematic

does it need any external power supply suring programming for the ICSP?? or it takes power supply from the targeting board??

gtp usb plus hex

there is new microcontrollers and compatable with 8051
lik : c54u
usb 97c100
an212 ezusb

gtp programmer

Wakaka:

The ICSP don't need power from the Pic circuit, don't connect power from the GTP USB to power from the Pic circuit, only connect the ground of both circuits and Vpp, Data and Clock.

The GTP USB have to groups of connectors:

Vpp, Vss, Data and Clock for the ICSP.

Vpp, Vpp2, Data and Clock for the ZIF where you put the pics.

If youdon´t have the diagram for the ZIF, messege me.

Bye

usb schema

:D
I have consider the GTP_USB lite and GTP_USB i look out the different between that schematic is the Vpp2 on the GTP_USB so that they can building a simple socket for programming many chip on once. final, the my object is find the schematic and hex file for building o good programming board .
Who person really can help me and indicate clearly about that source .
Thanks advance .

Because notthinglast forever !

gtp-usb summer 2005

pic-novato said:
Wakaka:

The ICSP don't need power from the Pic circuit, don't connect power from the GTP USB to power from the Pic circuit, only connect the ground of both circuits and Vpp, Data and Clock.

The GTP USB have to groups of connectors:

Vpp, Vss, Data and Clock for the ICSP.

Vpp, Vpp2, Data and Clock for the ZIF where you put the pics.

If youdon´t have the diagram for the ZIF, messege me.

Bye

i see, thanks for ur reply, i need the ZIF diagram, plz upload, thankx. If possible, the hex file and schematic for it as well....thanx....

gtp-usb firmware

GTP USB_232 schematic

gtp usb full

GTP_USB....

gtp-usb-lite

any one have the pcb layout for gtp usb ( not gtp-usp+ , gtp usb-232)

thx

brenner8 full part list

ful babu said:
any one have the pcb layout for gtp usb ( not gtp-usp+ , gtp usb-232)

not tested eagle files

gtp-usb lite

thanks

Added after 5 minutes:

you can fine all here(gtplite.zip)

gtp usb pic programmer (open source)

anyone have the pcb layout for gtp usb ( not gtp-usp+ , gtp usb-232)

gtp-usb plus eagle

Hi all,

Another link to a USB Pic Programmer:

h**p://www.sprut.de/electronic/soft/usburn/usburn.htm

I did not test it yet.

BR

pic usb programmer schematic

mcelab said:
anyone have the pcb layout for gtp usb ( not gtp-usp+ , gtp usb-232)

hi mcelab,

what program should be used to see your file? Can you share the program also ?

thks dude.

gtp-usb summer 2005 driver

well i m really dissapointed at this point, :cry: wen some one is givin gtp usb lite with sch n pcb there is no hex, and wen there is hex n sch the pcb layout is missin, does any one have the complete gtp usb lite ( sch+pcb+hex) ?

thx

winpic800 3.55g

well i m really dissapointed at this point, wen some one is givin gtp usb lite with sch n pcb there is no hex, and wen there is hex n sch the pcb layout is missin, does any one have the complete gtp usb lite ( sch+pcb+hex) ?

Well if you have got the HEX file and schematic then why not design your own after all it is a simple circuit,

I have never tried to download files besause i already own a GTP USB PLUS which is the best programmer i have ever built and tried

Just be careful in what you are saying becasue beggers can't be choosers :D

Welll that's my 2 pennies worth

wizpic

gtp usb plus .hex

ful babu said:
well i m really dissapointed at this point, :cry: wen some one is givin gtp usb lite with sch n pcb there is no hex, and wen there is hex n sch the pcb layout is missin, does any one have the complete gtp usb lite ( sch+pcb+hex) ?

thx

h**p://ali3nworld.blogspot.com/
this is exactly wat u need!!!!

ful babu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
circuit gtp-usb

wakaka said:
ful babu said:

thx

this is exactly wat u need!!!!

This is the good link !

gtp usb plus +firmware

I've built this programmer, it does works, but the problem how can i disable it after using it???If i delete the driver at the hardware profile of WinXP, i need to reinstall the driver each time i plug it in, which is troublesome, anyonme???

Added after 12 minutes:

and btw, I've tested it with 16F877A. 876A, 767,777

seems like all ok, but a slight problem with 16F876A. Sometimes it is able to detect, sometimes doesn't.
So during hex file downloading, sometimes it can finish, sometimes got stuck at around 80%.
Although it finishes at 100%, but error occurs, dunno y. Eventhough got errors during verifying after downloading, the chip runs according as i programmed.
ANyone experience that??

Added after 1 hours 4 minutes:

can anyone recommend a disassembler that is able to convert the hex to assembly??? If hex to C would be better, plz help..........thankx

Status
Not open for further replies.