Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

willman microcontroller programer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtp usb pcb

I have only 18f4550, and can't find others at this time (and maybe so far). So, can I use 4550 for above gtp usb schematic with the same hex file? I read in datasheet and nothing is diffenrent excepts memory Smile

The 18F2550 is a 28-pin device. The 18F4550 is a 40-pin device. The 2550 has fewer I/O pins and fewer ADC channels. They are otherwise identical. They have the same amount of code ROM, data ROM, RAM, and other than as stated above, the same peripherals.

Since the 4550 has more pins, you would have to change the layout to accommodate the larger chip. IMHO, more trouble than it is worth. Besides, you can't get the firmware for the plus version. You must purchase a 2550 with firmware installed.

Peace,
Computerman29

gtp-usb[plus]

and now I think you must purchase the complete kit... the pic preprogrammed is not available anymore...

ali3nworld gtp usb

hello all and thanks about your efforts,
i want to ask about the source file of the firmware how can i get it?

Added after 1 minutes:

hellooooooooooooooo
any body her

gtp-usb [plus] hex

gamal said:
hello all and thanks about your efforts,
i want to ask about the source file of the firmware how can i get it?

please read the thread from the beginning...
you can only buy the preprogrammed pic18f2550...
you can't buy the hex file...
so you can't also get the firmware !

gtp-usb [ plus ]

MODERATOR ACTION: the thing which are freely on net do not upload

i have the version GTP USB lite
the file include .hex file for the pic 18f2550

gtp-usb plus firmware

hassan1980 said:
Where is the schematic for this programmer?

www.sprut.de/electronic/soft/usburn/usburn.htm

I am waiting your replies

schematic

**broken link removed**

pcb design

**broken link removed**

layout design

**broken link removed**

pcb design in eagle format

**broken link removed**

part list

**broken link removed**

strip board plan

**broken link removed**

latest software and firmware for pic

**broken link removed**

gtp usb summer 2005

this is your usb gtp schematic

gtp usb plus hybrid

GTP USB LITE need external power supply??? How many volts must be it???
thanks

gtp usb 232

anyone know configuration bit to program pic18f2550 firmware .... for GTP USB Lite.....

pic gtp-usb

does anyone have SMD layout for GTP USB Lite?

gtp icsp problem

Instead of building a third party programmer, with the addition of only a few parts you can build a PICkit 2 clone SE, see my Junebug post in these forums. The Junebug contains a simplified PK2 clone (18F2550) and a PIC Tutor on the same PCB.
**broken link removed**

usb shema for voltage

blueroomelectronics said:
Instead of building a third party programmer, with the addition of only a few parts you can build a PICkit 2 clone SE, see my Junebug post in these forums. The Junebug contains a simplified PK2 clone (18F2550) and a PIC Tutor on the same PCB.
**broken link removed**

Thanks Bloeroomelectronics, seems like a nice tool.

I am still curious about the SMD version of GTP-USB Lite.

on my first trial i used smd BAS16 instead of 1N4148 diodes and smd BC847B instead of BC548. so i get the know problem with the programmer passing the test but when i try to read, write, detect the device shuts down with a known "Error - No is answer of hardware"

After making one according to details from https://ali3nworld.blogspot.com/ i ran into the same problem.

please help.

gtp usb lite pcb

I can't help you with the GTB and I can fathom why anyone would build it anymore. A bare bones PK2 clone is almost the same design, supports MPLAB, has a debugger for many 16F & 18F PICs, does not require a special driver for the USB (it's a HID device) gets software updates from Microchip...

Same 18F2550 as the GTB just a couple more transistors and an inductor for a superior and programmable VPP pump. (The GTB is a fixed voltage tripler design)

schematic gtp usb lite download free

ne moz to bez kabla

Added after 9 minutes:

bije na masu

gtp-usb-lite

hi electronics,
i have built gtp usb lite from http://ali3nworld.googlepages.com/download
first time it didn´t worked, my notebook asus a6km with sis chipset didn´t communicate good, i had to buy kouwell 2002-2 with 2 usb ports and chipset via, now it si perfect
you can program firmware first by gtp 3.55g with jdm, it works good, crystal i have tried 4, 10, 12 and 20 mhz, you must only set it in the config word
when programming

gtp usb lite is very fast, i recommend

meet in silicon hell :-D

Added after 14 minutes:

the error by me was the same, as described above, detection was good, but read or write - "Error - No is answer of hardware"
the main problem is in usb in pc
add cond. 10-100uf into vdd-vss, it is better connection

Added after 10 minutes:

i have add yet resistor 20k on rb3-to-vss, because base voltage of the transistor was about 0.5v in off status

gtp-usb plus scchematic

1bastl thanks,
I have already had a 100uF/25v from VDD to ground. will it help if i buy a USB hub with a power adapter?

18f2550 usb chip schematics

hello nodirbek,
i have tested with usb hub starhub201 from msi and when pc usb chipset didn´t work, hub didn´t too
when you use any hub with external power, i don´t know, but i thing, it will not function
maybe the easiest way could be to try gtp usb lite on other computers, one friend tested it on nvidia nforce and it didn´t worked

as i have said, to me it works with via chipsets, it is probably in better communications protocol or 18f2550 supports only some chipsets...

Added after 51 minutes:

one more note:
i have a usb-to-serial cable, on sis usb chipset it works, but the connection is about 50 pct, on my new via usb controller it is 100 pct

winpic800 schematic

Thanks. I will try to make a parallel pic programmer. any one knows an easy pic programmer for dsPIC chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.