Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Why there is no charging standards for e-bike like it is there for electric car like CCS or CHAdeMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_SHAHRUKH

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I hope you are well and good.

I have a query for the charging system standards for EV (Electric vehicle). As of now, there are dc fast charging standards for EV like CCS (Combined Charging System) or CHAdeMO (Charge on the Move). Why there are no standards common to all electric bikes. If it is there then what are those. And if there is not, why?

Can you share some glimpse of how standard is formed and how it is accepted uniformly like there in EV?

And what are the steps involve to make these kinds of wonderful charging standards?

Please correct me if I am missing some vital point through which this query can be answered appropriately.

Thank you.

Yes. I do have the same doubt. Can anyone help us on it?

Electric bikes? Not in my country.
If electric bikes are common in your country then maybe a forum there would know more about them.

Many bicycles and tricycles in India contribute to their horrible smog and air pollution so maybe they have two-stroke smoking engines.
They must get some electric vehicles because their air quality is hazardous. But their electicity grid cannot charge them.
Here is what a street in the capital city looks like:

Attachments

• India smog.png
    India smog.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 140

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back