Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who knows the format of cts in the astro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihchenlin

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
who knows the format of cts in the astro?

i want to syn the cts like as encounter ,i want to creat the clock tree in my opinion,in encounter i can edit the *.ctstch file,but in astro where get the cts file,and could someone give me some example for
cts in astro?format?edit *.sdc is so terribe

someone knows cts format for astro?

oh,have no one know?

someone knows cts format for astro?

I can't understand what you wanna know.

In astro, there is a astro technology file like *.tf

Doing CTS in astro, I think you don't need any extra technology file.

Re: someone knows cts format for astro?

Dear Sir,

what's your mean.
The file format for cts is timing constraint file.
The file generate from Design Compiler or PrimeTime.(write_sdc)

Best Regards,
chyau

I think the man want a Clock Tree Constraint File to builld Clock Tree, not SDC constraint file.
I think you can select Clock --> Clock Tree Common Option then specify your clock net name and
define all of the CLK Driver or Buffer/Delay Cell then select succeeding Clock Tree Synthesis option
to have Astro build CTS for you. If you want a custome TCL to do your CTS, I dont know since I'm new to Astro too. I've used SOCE for the last 9 year and now I'm trying to figure out Astro like you...
That's all I can help you.

ttran0671 said:
I think the man want a Clock Tree Constraint File to builld Clock Tree, not SDC constraint file.
I think you can select Clock --> Clock Tree Common Option then specify your clock net name and
define all of the CLK Driver or Buffer/Delay Cell then select succeeding Clock Tree Synthesis option
to have Astro build CTS for you. If you want a custome TCL to do your CTS, I dont know since I'm new to Astro too. I've used SOCE for the last 9 year and now I'm trying to figure out Astro like you...
That's all I can help you.

thanks a lot,yes i have done the SOCE 3 years ,i want to learn astro too,
but i think encounter do more better than astro in cts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back