Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who had made a simple "hello, world" GTK + Beagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

do interior

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to see the makefile for a "hello, world" using GTK DS-5, I have a clone of BeagleBoard with LCD display and running Angstron and Gnome and would like to start writing programs in GTK for it, but I'm having serious difficulties with the makefile, regarding the configuration of the libraries.
If anyone can help, thank you

Re: Who had made a simple "hello, world" GTK + Be

Did you compile GTK or not yet?
--
Amr

Not yet, I'm trying to get, but I think my problem is not with language GTK, but with the makefile for the Keil DS-5 with Eclipse, compile this small program:
#include <gtk/gtk.h>
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{

GtkWidget *janela;
gtk_init(&argc, &argv);
janela = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
gtk_window_set_title(GTK_WINDOW (janela), "Alo Mundo");
gtk_widget_show(janela);
gtk_main();
return 0;

}

He does not find the error that the library, so I would like to see an example set of makefile ...

LD2_OPTS = \
-l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so \
-l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so \
-l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgio-2.0.so \

*** Build of configuration Default for project hello ****

make all
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc hello.o -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgio-2.0.so -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libglib-2.0 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libatk-1.0 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libcairo -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libexpat -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libfontconfig -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libfreetype -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libpangocairo-1.0 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libpangoft2 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libpixman-1 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libpng12 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libx11 -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXau -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXcursor -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXdmcp -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXext -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXfixes -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXrandr -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libXrender -l /home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libz -o hello
/usr/local/DS-5/sw/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.4.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -l/home/Gabriel/DS-5-Workspace/distribution/filesystem/armv5t_mtx/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [hello] Error 1

Problem solved!
Thanks to all!

How? please share the info here.
--
Amr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search