Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C program to send and receive data from beaglebone black to quectel C20 module via UART using AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHITRA DILLI

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all

i am using beaglebone black and quectel EC 20 module(mainly used to send data to web server) to send and receive data using AT commands via UART communication.

I need a C Code(only c code, not for linux based system). I use a example project for UART and in that example project will link the c code(the one with AT command) and see whether the data is sent an received using AT command.

first i will do with baeglebone black and pc using putty terminal and the second step would be using beaglebone and quectel module

I am new to C coding and AT commands.
so please do help with proper code

or [I HAVE ATTACHED THE MAIN EXAMPLE CODE, Please do go through and tell me how to add AT commands and view them in putty]

Attachments

• UART - EXAMPLE PROJECT.txt
    72.7 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

Hi,
I need a C Code
You may ask for C code ... but a forum is not meant to provide code.
We are here to detect mistakes in your code and provide informations how to correct them..

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back