Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who can upload some papers about Vivaldi antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxgcatz

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My teacher asks me to search some papers about Vivaldi antenna. But I find few. Who can tell me where I can find it or who can upload it .I will thank a lot . The vivaldi antenna array is the best !

hi here a link to
**broken link removed**
also
**broken link removed**
i hope help u in ur request that i think vivaldi one kind of tapered slot antenna
regards
any comment send to my ip

I'm looking for "Microwave Scanning Arrays".. Hansen..
Do u wrok just on Vivaldi arrays or also patch antenna arrays?

Regards
Lupin

HI GUYS,SPECIALLY xxgcatz,why u use vivaldi u can obtain good bandwidth and directivity and small size using quasi yagi antenna like itoh paper

HI! abdoeng. I want to designe an antenna that has 0.5~12GHz bandwidth,and has high gain. I want to know whether the quai yagi can have such wide bandwidth. Can you upload some papers about quasi yagi antenna ? Thanks a lot !

HI xxgcatz,at that link i attach before u see in the thesis complete details about quasi yagi,pls tell me ur band ,ur substrate ,i have two design at epsr=6.15(.635 mm=h),epsr=2.33(h=.635 mm),i may upload it to u
regards
**broken link removed**

Hi xxgcatz

what you need is LPDA (log-periodic antenna)

i have an example just to show you how broadband it is from
lab volt

pl

hi abdoeng ! In the paper of the quasi-Yagi antenna you upload , the bandwidth of the quasi antenna is not wide enough for my need . I need an antenna than have 0.5-12GHz bandwidth with VSWR<2.0. And the antenna also have high gain! I think it's difficult to design it . But it's meaningful

I upload a uwb antenna ! The disadvantage is that its gain is two low

hi plasma ! Can you propose more details about that LPDA!

Hi xxgcatz,
I designed and constructed Dual Polarized LOGPER Antenna in the 1-15GHz, If you want any DOC. please pm to me.

Sincerely,

KMPA said:
Hi xxgcatz,
I designed and constructed Dual Polarized LOGPER Antenna in the 1-15GHz, If you want any DOC. please pm to me.

Sincerely,

Can you post return loss and radiation pattern results?
And if design is not secret 8) any word more about.

i wish the following is useful to you!

KMPA said:
Hi xxgcatz,

Sincerely,
Dear KMPA :
i see some of your posts , it seems that you research uwb antennas . and i am researching it ,too .
i have a question: do you research microstrip antennas that are suitable for uwb antennas in the bandwidth of 3.1-10.6GHz ?
rgz
kaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back