Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which tab you would prefer to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends from purpose. Its not the same. If you need to use some peripheral, you need lots of ports, then laptop/notebook. If you need just clicking in some software then tab. If you whant gaming use desktop. For presentations is better tab.

I own an ipad2 and it gives a wonderful experience/performance and the most important thing is that it has a massive set of apps/games/books etc to access free/paid type. It also has fantastic peripherals for use which have to be bought separately and are equally expensive as well. If you own other apple products then it is good to have ipad since it keeps your data in sync across all apple products (iphone/ipod/apple tv). But if your looking more for a connectivity / tablet experience i.e. on the go type of a gadget i would suggest a galaxy tab / note, only thing you will need big pockets but they are equally good in its own way.

happy hunting and enjoy the touch experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.