Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which software is good for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Keil , 8051 is for beginners,
a lot of study materials are available on net .
**broken link removed**

Hi qayyoum,
I have not seen anything that suggests that this flowcode of yours is easy.

hi fidelis.......
thanks for your good reply but in this reply i fell you like this software becouse you find all replyes which one give suggestion its is easy are not bygod iam just reply for him for help not for gain number game turst me. what you think i dont know but i think may be this is best one ...T/c

Hi,

I will recommand you to use SDCC compiler and code block ....it is free ...bit reading is required .....but very good tool chain....and once you get good hands you can work on 8051,PIC and AVR together....

with regards,

Milind

8051 is most suitable for beginners .try Keil For assembly or c programming .or u can try 8051pro from microelectronica use proteus for simulation.lots of tutorials are available at 8052.com

I think ARM is good, maybe it is a little hard to learn ,but when you learn more, you will find you have got more knowledge and it is very fun.
For the board, I recommend you to use a development board which can be easy to learn and use. You can see **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.