Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which software do you use for drawing the timing diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryjog

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
timing diagrams drawing cadence

For some circuits like switched-capacitor circuit we need to use timing diagram to explain the operation, question is what software you guys use to draw beautiful timing diagram, or you just snapshot the simulation results directly from cadence? Thanks!

Bus Master said:
Try Timing Designer PRO.

I've do a simple Google search with term "Timing Designer PRO" without luck, could you provide a direct link for this software?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
F.F. a.k.a. Powermos

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Sometimes I use Microsoft Excel to draw waveform. Quite simple and fast

Will

For smaller timing diagrams I use **broken link removed**. So I can "draw" timing diagrams directly in Word Design documents etc.

Thank you guys for replying, I found the timing font quite handy since I can do it directly in word and my timings are not really that complicated, you know, for analog circuits:D:D
For more complicated digital circuits timing I may look into other options you guys suggested, but thanks again.

Best

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back