Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which processor should I learn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devennan

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which Processor To Learn

Well I have A Question

I have lernt VXworks on 386 Xls Board

my question is if i need to learn any new processor architecture which processor should I consider keeping in mind that I will be in demand
Should I do ARM or Xscale, Motorola or any suggestion

Please give your most Importnat opinion
Thanks in advance
eager to your response

Re: Which Processor To Learn

I suggest you to take a look at monster job databases to know what da hell EE market is in need of

I think it doesn't matter. after you understand principle of porcessor, most processor are simular to you. The key point is which processor will you adopte at the next design. It depends on price, performance and power consumption constrain.

Hi,

If you consider smaller designs, you should try some RISC cores, like PIC or AVR, otherwise better try 8051 or Motorola. The latter two are especially helpful if you'll upgrade to more powerfull architectures.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back