Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which MCU is better AT91FR40162 or S3C44BOX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simce

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AT91FR40162 VS S3C44BOX

Hi to all.
I'd like to start using ARM7TDMI core based MCU but now i can not decide which MCU to use. I can not decide if it is better to use AT91 or S3C44BOX, and i need advice from experienced users. With help of good people of this forum i came to two boards that i think are good choice for me:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

For the first one i think is better choice because as i can see on internet there are many documents and groups that are on english languge instead of second one where most of the documents are on asian languages.
But on the other hand second one has more hardware and has MCU with more additional paripherals and there is allready a port of ucLinux for it.
Now i can not decide which one to order! Please help me with your commens about these two mcu's and your opinion about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.