Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which manufacturer offers good loudspeakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddin

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I need some advice about loudspeakers since mine got destroyed by to much of the current/voltage product 8O
Anyway, since the speakers are quite old (Magnat Bull 203, not the Bull Power 203 which are used for car audio) I'm afraid not to get any original speakers, so can you give me some recommendation about replacement types? Which manufactures offer quite good speakers at some reasonalber prize??
Thanks for any feedback,
Maddin

This product area is a little like fountain pens. You get what you pay for and there is a point of diminishing returns unless you are a connoisseur.

Canton brand is at the juncture of the knee in the curve. Less costly ones have a good value/price ratio and more costly ones are usually only for audio fanatics with high levels of artistic sensitivity and hearing acuteness.

How about the B & W speakers.Original from UK which provide low to high ranges models

Hi
If you replace your original speakers,you must redesign you loudspeaker box volume.Because each loudspeaker have different T-S parameters.
So you'd better use the same model with your original speakers

ynhe

Maplin Electronic supplies England carry the best value for money veriations you could want for (www.maplin.co.uk)

Barrybear

Hi all,

I've never heard about T-S parameters, but I think I wont get the same quality out of them like they were before in the original state.
Maybe I should really think about buying a new set...
Thanks to all who had gave some feedback,
regards,
Maddin

Status
Not open for further replies.