Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is easier to learn Expedition or DxDesigner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi5505

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've been asked to find out from people who know (like you folks) how easy or not easy, Expedition and DxDesigner are to learn, get up to productive speed. Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Learning curve

The best way to learn is play with the software set yourself a samll task to start with and then take it from there. I use Altium desinger and that had a very steep learning curve but it's very easy to use now. I just read the user manual and downloaded the training manual and read it twice over other than I can't help you has I do not use the software you use

wizpic

Re: Learning curve

Wizpic, thanks for your reply. I find it interesting you spoke of Altium Designer. I use AD as well and believe strongly it is perhaps the easiest to learn and use of all the packages I've encountered and I've used well over a dozen PCB/sch tools, (been at it since the early 80's) just not Expedition. I guess its all very subjective anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back