Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which chip should be used to make a pre-amplification electric circuit of photodiode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kynix

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I made a photodiode preamplifier circuit for ADC. The op-amp IC is very difficult to find.
I have checked one altar, and find some information on google. Then I found such as OPA129 LMP7721 this class may worked. There are so many kinds of amps. The circuit structure is simple, is a reverse trans-resistance I - V structure, practice is more troublesome than theory. Could you give me some hint or instructions?
Could you help me check this out ? I just know a little about electricity. Please give me some help.
All the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Please don´t use the datasheets provided by a distributor. Use the original datasheets of the manufacturer.

Then we need the specifications fo the circuit..and best: the circuit itself.

Electronics is: voltage, current, frequency... all technical values with units. But you don´t give a single value.

An amplifier amplifies a signal.
We need to know what is this signal (what are you interested in?):
* Is it DC (range, precision...)
* is it AC, what frequency?
* how much noise can you tolerate?
* what´s your supply voltage. Is it clean?..

All that´s important for you..(we don´t know)

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.