Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to manufacture custom design autotransformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Md Yusuf

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am working on one of the project where very high voltage is required which is around 30kV so for that I need two custom design PCB mounted auto transformer and for that I have contacted several manufacturer who manufacture the custom transformer but they are not make the transformer with these ratings so I would request that if someone knows that where it can be designed with above rating please let me know thank you.

designed - or built - or both ... ?
--- Updated ---

what power level ?

Hi, I am working on one of the project where very high voltage is required which is around 30kV so for that I need two custom design PCB mounted auto transformer and for that I have contacted several manufacturer who manufacture the custom transformer but they are not capable to design the transformer with these ratings so I would request that if someone knows that where it can be designed with above rating please let me know thank you.
Actually I need to design my transformer as per my requirements
Frequency?
The frequency is 50-60Hz

300 VA mains frequency transformer has > 3 kg weight, not suited for PCB mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.