Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find opportunities to get freelance projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kordix

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I want to ask if u know some sites where to find opportunities to get projects? I need money but i can't have a full time job! So i want to know if i can do something to get money from home?!

Thanks.

Work at home?

The same question, microwave passive simulation and design is my research direction, mainly inluded filters, diplexers and so on

Re: Work at home?

One problem with working at home is that unless you are very famous no one will risk paying you for your work unless they can interview you in person. This pretty much limits your potential customers to you local area. Another problem is the current economic conditions. There is not a surplus of things to get done and companies can get extra hours of work for free from their staffs.

Work at home?

What about E-commerce... does it pay well... ?

Im thinking of purchasing a domain and starting something like that.. but really dunno how start and what product to sell... :p...

I know programming...: HTML and PHP

well, same question as above...any chances to work from home....specially for women (with kids and tons of cooking and so on) if they have to take care of their families themselves ???

rentacoder.com is a very good way to start
also try these:
elance.com
offshoreexperts.com
getafreelancer.com
getacoder.com

Work at home?

Thank you very much eda_wiz and thedesolatesoul those are very good links.

Status
Not open for further replies.