Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experienced C++/Qt Developer Seeking remote Opportunities

stackprogramer

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my interest in potential C++/Qt Developer opportunities within your esteemed organization.

I hold a Master's degree in Computer Science, with a specialization in C++ and multithread socket programming. Over the years, I have honed my skills in GUI standard widget programming, Qt, and QML programming, making me a strong candidate for any role that requires these skills.

My experience includes designing and implementing software requirements, identifying and fixing software bugs, and maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization. I am confident that my strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team will make a significant contribution to any development team.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my unique blend of skills and experience to a dynamic team and believe that I could strongly contribute to your development objectives.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of discussing any exciting remote opportunities with you.

Sincerely,
Stackprogramer