Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to download Thunderbird for RH9? I can't find online!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I want to downoad the latest version of Thunderbird (version 1.5 or later) but working on Red Hat 9, i make google quick search, and almost all results are for Fedor Core releases!!

Can someone help me to get the RH 9 version??

Thanks in advance,
Ahmad,

SA,
i think fedora's version will work on RH

Re: Where to download Thunderbird for RH9? I can't find onli

safwatonline said:
SA,
i think fedora's version will work on RH

WA,
No, it's not, I tried it , and it required tooooo many rpms to get to run!!! boaring,

i want the ready red hat version if available,

Regards,
Ahmad,

actually these dependencies should be the same for both , i guess u should install it anyway

safwatonline said:
actually these dependencies should be the same for both , i guess u should install it anyway

Sorry, they're absolutely different!! i tried it before in different applications,
Anyway, i got the binary verision of it, and installed successfully :D

Thanks,
Ahmad,

Hi,
here it is, you don't have to install the RPMs for Thunder Bird. You my try the full Mozilla suite (**broken link removed**). For Thunder Bird try this https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

ahmad_abdulghany said:
Hello all,

I want to downoad the latest version of Thunderbird (version 1.5 or later) but working on Red Hat 9, i make google quick search, and almost all results are for Fedor Core releases!!

Can someone help me to get the RH 9 version??

Thanks in advance,
Ahmad,

Status
Not open for further replies.