Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where do your knowledge mostly come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majia

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I mean from your daily work?form school?or from other trainning courses?

Daily work and books.

Its a combination of all these...i think :-

Daily work ..i.e (hand on experience) : 60%
Training/school etc : 40 %

typically from work and training , and self study : it is a very important , that u want to learn

khouly

Hello

great people teach themselves by themselves, all else , like school, work, etc are helpful factors, but not the base

Especially from unsuccessful design at work that make you to sweat and spit blood
At school you learn nothing, application notes from ICs manufacturers are good knowledge source also

From school, basic knowledge (theoreticl)

From work, learning from co-workers, own successful/unsuccessful design projects

Training/Seminars/Technical_conferences

(from the boss, when he is kicking asses ...)

a combination of daily work, paper and book reading, less university courses (mostly only the very basic, however it is very important to know this), and of course colleges. the most i learnt of false working and defect circuits.

The base knowledge from studies is always helpful. Every new design at work teaches a lot. Self mottivation is the best source of knowledge. Internet revolutionalized the way we learn.

well, I can say that 60% of my knowledge is based on experience...mostly mistakes i have done on my computer...or computers hehehe,

Hi,
i learn mostly from daily work and surfing the internet. internet has huge collection of knowledge :)

thanks
sawaak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back