Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I read about each ADS component, like DC_Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadegh.j

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What each component does

hey

I am experiencing a bit of a difficulty understanding what each component does in ADS. For some odd reason, the ADS help is also not working properly. Where can I read about each ADS component, like DC_Feed or etc?

What each component does

DC feed is an ideal RF chock , just pass the DC current and block any AC singal , even its frequency was very low

if ue help is not working , u can view the online documentation of ads on
http://eesof.tm.agilent.com/docs/

all the software help is there
enjoy

khouly

Sadegh.j

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: What each component does

Hi,

The documentation for this component is really short, but you can check the multitone_test example, four component were used for RF/Biasing circuitry Isolation.
Two RFC are used to isolate the power supply from high frequency RF signal and two DC blocking capacitor was added to prevent the bias current from flowing into the source and the load. you only need to key-in which mode to be used.

Goodluck...

Status
Not open for further replies.